SITREP
Please register or login to access all the features of this site.
SITREP
Please register or login to access all the features of this site.
SITREP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SITREP

Situation Report (SITREP) on the various zombie and apocalyptic series by J.R. Jackson, Craig DiLouie, David Forsyth, Eloise J. Knapp, and S.P. Durnin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Release Dates for Up From the Depths
Synopsis and Character introduction EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:04 pm by JRJackson

» Introduction - Paul Mannering
Synopsis and Character introduction EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:10 pm by Tankbread

» Crypticon Seattle May 2014
Synopsis and Character introduction EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:56 pm by Admin

» Synopsis of the Undead Situation
Synopsis and Character introduction EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Synopsis of the Undead Haze
Synopsis and Character introduction EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:25 pm by Admin

» Where to find the Undead Situation and the Undead Haze
Synopsis and Character introduction EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:21 pm by Admin

» Eloise J. Knapp's Official Site and Blog link
Synopsis and Character introduction EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:19 pm by Admin

» Daivd P Forsyth - Sovereign Spirit Saga
Synopsis and Character introduction EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:03 pm by Admin

» Book 1 Voyage of the Dead
Synopsis and Character introduction EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:02 pm by Admin

Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
Book 2 Flotilla of the Dead synopsis
Greetings fellow cake eaters
Military Technical Assistance for Authors
Hello from Zombiefans.com
Where to find the Undead Situation and the Undead Haze
Book 3 Deluge of the Dead
Book 1 Voyage of the Dead
Synopsis of the Undead Haze
Create your own Ebook cover using Powerpoint
Craig DiLouie's Book Links
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:26 pm
Top posters
Admin
Synopsis and Character introduction I_vote_lcapSynopsis and Character introduction I_voting_barSynopsis and Character introduction I_vote_rcap 
JRJackson
Synopsis and Character introduction I_vote_lcapSynopsis and Character introduction I_voting_barSynopsis and Character introduction I_vote_rcap 
PaulyG1
zombie
Tankbread
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of SITREP on your social bookmarking website

Synopsis and Character introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Synopsis and Character introduction Empty
PostSubject: Synopsis and Character introduction   Synopsis and Character introduction EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Book 3 opens with the SEALs from Shark Platoon looking at being stranded and potentially overrun by infected. But, they receive support from an unlikely source after losing one of their own.

The survivors from Idaho Falls have found a safe refuge for the time being and we get more background information on what the small unit that was with Hathaway went through when the infected swarmed the city.

We're introduced to US. Navy captain Wallace Greerson and his task force Paladin.

The small town of Tenino is now a firebase informally known as Cascade. Martin, Marcone, and Michelle Jones have acclimated to the presence of what remains of 1st Special Forces Group. Colonel Carter and Martin work together to make the town safer.

President Wood safe at Site R, has to deal with a family issue and some startling new intelligence about who or what may have caused the outbreak.

Ronald Chambers and Candace Reed finally make contact with someone that is uninfected and get some surprise guests that literally drop in on them.

The SEALs of Shark Platoon get tasked to extract a high value person who may know something about the virus.

Larkin, Higgins and Tobias are now relatively safe at RMA Sandhurst. But Larkin gets picked for a mission outside the walls due to his knowledge of the surrounding area.

The events at the Dupont Federal Center lead coalesce into a hostile work environment for Captain Angelina Brandon and US Navy Commander Alan Keyes after a conversation with the DFC executive office Quintana.

Hathaway, Valdez, and Axtell have arrived at the DFC but are wary.

The SEALs finally arrive at Nellis AFB and have an encounter with large number of infected that leaves them no alternative but to run into the desert and seek sanctuary at an unlikely location.

Mecceloni, Stone, Durst, Sharon and Cassie have settled in to life at Safeguard with its eccentric owner, Elwood St. John. They have an encounter in Clovis that shows them that not all the threats come from the infected.

Martin and the some of the civilian militia along with the survivors of ODA-141 engage infected at their forward operating base inside Capitol Forest.

Chambers researches into what might be reanimating the infected.

Back to top Go down
https://zsitrep.board-directory.net

Synopsis and Character introduction
Page 1 of 1